- __ was a protest movement by American youth that arose in the late 1960s.
- __________thought this was a good thing.
- There was nothing that they could do __________ .
- ——Julia was angry with me.——I‘m afraid so， but you__________have talked with her in a different way.
- What was the skeleton named after？ 查看材料
- What was the man‘s main source of comfort after several months with the disease？ 查看材料
- You said the books were on the desk， but __________ there.
- Jenny was looking for a seat when ,luckily, a man __________ and left.
- ——Was that the dean who walked by？—— __________ .
- In his mothers eyes, the writer__________．