- Where can you most probably read the passage？ 查看材料
- In the last part, a “working royal palace” refers to one
- where the sound laboratory ？
- ——Excuse me， where‘s the post office？
- Where is the Lucy now？ 查看材料
- Where can we most probably read this text？
- Where is the School English Speech Contest going to be held tonight?— I’m not sure. Is it in the hall _____ can hold 300 people?
- Mary, where do you work?— I work in a company _____ sells clothes.
- If you can’t find the place, I’ll show you ______.
- Could you tell me _____? I must find him. —-Sorry. I have no idea. But he was here just now .