- The house I grew up has been taken down and replaced by an office building.
- It is impossible to __ the news unless you need the newspaper everyday.
- . Not until _______ smoking ________ healthy lungs.
- ___ you’ll miss the train.
- Hardly_________the phoneI was told that the hotel had been booked full．
- As we grow up, it always _______ that after we give something up, we gain something new in its place.
- Because of the Mid-autumn Day happening to _________, we have just enjoyed a longer National Day vacation than ever before, but it is estimated that it will be
- Did you look up the time of trains to Shanghai? —Yes, the earliest train is _____to leave at 5:
- Did you look up the time of trains to Shanghai?—Yes, the earliest train is________ to leave at 5:
- Did you look up the time of trains to Shanghai?—Yes，the early train is ________ to leave at 5：