- The initial cost of your project is $25,000, which will save the company $6,000 per year for the next four years. Using the above table If your company wants a 12% ROI, what is the NPV of the project？
- Your project is approximately 70% complete and progressed according to plan . There are nine teams working on implementation and testing activities . You receive notification that two teams are falling behind relative to the other . The MOST likely reason
- The sponsor and other in your organization are repeatedly requesting changes . When you try to implement some of the changes, you discover the current contract does not include a budget for evaluating changes . What should you do？
- Your company has just received approval to purchase a company that offers complementary services to your company. They have assigned you as the project manager for the acquisition. The CFO has handed you a Project Charter that describes how this acquisiti
- You are working on your research and development project when your customer asks you to include a particular component in the project. You know this represents new work, and you do not have excess funds available . What should you do？
- But for your help， I __ the work ahead of time.
- –Could I borrow your bike？ –Yes, certainly you__________.
- ——How about your journey to Mount Emei？——Everything was wonderful except that our car twice on the way.
- Your help is__________for the success of the project.
- ——Have you found your pen yet？——No， I‘m not sure__________I have done with it.