- A．in return
- Dad, please tell me when Mum_____. I miss her very much. —She will return when she_____ her task. And she will bring a nice present for you.
- You must return these books ________ next Monday, or you will be fined. [ ]
- He will return the book three days or four.[ ]
- We should return the books to the library _______ time.[ ]
- We should return the books to the library_____ time .[ ]
- You should _____ the money _____ me on Wednesday.[ ]
- Must I return the story book tomorrow, madam? –No, you ______ bring it here next Monday.
- Must I return the book tomorrow?— No, you ________. You can keep it for three days.
- Must I return the hook tomorrow morning? —No, you _ .You can keep it longer.