- In the 18th century English literature， the representative writer of Neo-classicism is__
- In the 18th century English literature， the representative writer of Neo-classicism is __________
- What is the passage mainly about？（）
- Which of the following is TRUE according to Paragraph 3？（）
- 6. — I don’t know ______ I can improve my English. — You can read some English books and magazines.
- Where is the School English Speech Contest going to be held tonight?— I’m not sure. Is it in the hall _____ can hold 300 people?
- Can you tell me ______?— Just try to use it, I think.
- I’m afraid that no one knows_________ .
- What about listening to the English program on the radio while learning English? –Personally，___________．
- _______, English is one of the most important subjects.