- Tom said he ______ to school the next day.
- Could you tell me _____? I must find him. —-Sorry. I have no idea. But he was here just now .
- Whatdidyourmothersay,Tom? -Sheaskedmewhy___.
- Could you tell me last night?— He went home by taxi.
- I don’t know _______. —You can ring him up to ask.
- Tom has made great progress. — _______, and _______.
- __ won’t be of much help.
- Not until the train pulled into the next station ______ that his briefcase had gone．
- Tom told me that after a few years in China not only____his Chinese, and that he had also obtained more interest.
- Can I speak to Tom, please? —Yes. ____.