- In the last part, a “working royal palace” refers to one
- I still remember the college and the teachers I visited in London years ago.
- I still remember the first park_________ I visited in my life.
- The light is still on in his room. Do you know ?— Maybe he has to study for a test.
- Are you still thinking about yesterday’s game? — Oh, that’s _____ .
- Are you still working in that company, Mary?—No, it is ten months ____ I worked there．
- Is Mary still performing?—-I’m afraid not. She is said_____ the stage already.
- Most of us still wonder ___________ it is ________ makes those honest peasant workers, without being paid at all, resign themselves to the bosses.
- If you still have a problem,you can ask the police ______help.[ ]
- Look! The farmers are still working _____ the heavy rain.[ ]