- .________ on the radio or see on TV is only a small part of all the wonderful music that is waiting for us.
- Alice, you see to it that the children here are well fed, ______?
- As far as I see, _______ is no possibility _________ he will win the tennis match this time.
- As far as I see, ________is no possibility ______he will win the tennis match this time.
- Children are not recommended to see such films bad for their mental development.
- Give me an undisturbed hour and I ______ the work Tom has left unfinished.
- I’m so glad to see you back, Lucy. How long _______at your grandma’s?
- I’m surprised to see you smoking. You ________, I remember.
- It’s nice to see you again. What_________ since we last met?
- See? Only ten dollars for such a nice tie?——OK,_____.