- Excuse me, Michael. Do you know ?— I’m not sure. Maybe she’ll have it in her house next Sunday.
- Sally is happy. There is a big smile her face.[ ]
- Sally has a sister _______Class Two. They are twins.[ ]
- Sally is very happy. There is a big smile ______ her face. [ ]
- Sally prefers drawing playing the piano.[ ]
- What is Sally doing?—She is talking ______ the phone. [ ]
- What will Sally be ______ ten years?[ ]
- ____ weekends, Sally often goes to movies ____ her friends. [ ]
- _____ weekends, Sally often goes to movies ______ her friends.[ ]
- Sally used to be ______, but now she enjoys meeting and talking to new friends.