- Jack wasn‘t saying anything， but the teacher smiled at him __ he had done very clever.
- Jack described his father, who __________ a brave boy many years ago, as a strong-willed man.
- Jack, you’ve done your homework, ________ you?
- It remains whether Jack will be fit enough to play in the final.
- Jack has been feeling down recently . I wonder that is making him so upset .
- Jack is a student and studies at the NO.
- Jack must be helping his grandma to water the flowers,______?
- Jack, ______ to be here at 8 o’clock.
- Tell Jack I will wait for him at the school gate.—______ he doesn’t come?
- We all thinks that Jack ____________ for his son’s bad performance at school.