- Have you finished reading the book I lent to you last week?—Not yet. Can I keep it for another 2 days?
- What did your father say to you just now?— He asked me _______________.
- What did the teacher say to you just now?— She asked me _______________.
- Have you finished the book? — No, I’ve read up to _______ the children discover the secret cave.
- the team finished most of their research work?—Yes, but the rest rather difficult.
- He asked Tom, “Have you finished your homework？”－He asked Tom .
- He must have finished his homework for a long time, _____ he?
- The teacher asked me _____.
- They must have finished the work, ______?
- After he finished school, he worked _____ a worker.[ ]