- Have you ever been in a situation you know the other person is right yet you cannot agree with him？
- Racial discrimination has still ______ in some parts of the U.S.A． since itafter the Civil War.
- The subject of these lectures__________by the lecture committee.
- Have you ever been to the Qinghai Lake, Jim?—Yes. That’s the most fantastic place _______ I’ve ever visited.
- Do you know how long ________? —-I’m sorry I don’t know.
- Have you been to the Great Wall? —Perhaps not in my memory. ________, it might have been during my early childhood.
- How was your trip to New York, Jennifer? — Fantastic! That was the first time I _______ to such a big city. It’s so impressive.
- It hasn’t been decided yet _______ our wedding party will be held.
- ．__________, we would not have achieved so much.
- .It is the first time the students ________ to Hyde Park.