- Follow your teacher’s advice, _______ you’ll make great progress in your English.
- In the bookshop, a reader asked the shopkeeper ________ “Who Moved My cheese”was an interesting book.
- In a text message, 88 means Bye-bye.- And another example is F2F______ stands for face to face.
- The second book ______I want to read is Business @ the Speed of Thought.
- The first thing _____ I should do is to work out a study plan for the next term.
- I wonder ______ he is a young teacher or a student. Could you tell me?
- The first thing ______my brother is going to do this afternoon is to write a letter.
- Have you seen Bill recently? — Oh, no! Nobody knows ______ he is! Everyone is looking for him.
- 6. — I don’t know ______ I can improve my English. — You can read some English books and magazines.
- The Math problem is too difficult , we really don’t know ________ to do it .